Friday, October 28, 2011

The Journey Continues!

As of Sunday, October 16, 2011 I have completed my FIRST Half Marathon with Team In Training.  I went out to San Francisco for the Nike Women's Marathon.  I completed the race in 4 hours 42 minutes and 47 seconds with a wonderful friend Connie!  After completing this I have decided to continue working on fundraisers along with challenging myself to get healthy all the way around (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual).  I will be using this blog as a journal of my experiences, thoughts, and for you to see what I am doing now.  Please feel free to comment, cheer me on, and encourage me!  I will also be posting upcoming fundraisers that will be going towards LLS.  Then once I figure out what my next race I want to complete is going to be I will be posting that.  Thank you to all who have supported me so far!  I hope you enjoy this blog!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment