Friday, October 18, 2013

Back at it!

WOW, I didn't realize how long it has been since I last posted on here.  OVER A YEAR, shame on me.  Well I gotta say this past yearish has been crazy!  After the Half Marathon in June I got engaged, started planning the wedding, started a second job, got married just recently.  Now that all that craze is over with I am super excited (here is one of our wedding picture).


Whats next.......let me think about that one.  Alan and I are working on changing our lifestyle. We both have started to eating better in the past few months however we still are drinking tooooooo much pop, and eating lots of processed foods.  We are finishing up the last of the "bad" foods we have in the house, then its to all things that are alive or grow naturally.  As we learn to deal with the changes that our bodies will be doing and getting out and working out with our crazy hours could make for a fun but challenging year at the same time.  Please check back often as I am going to try to blog atleast once a week with updates.

I want to give a shout out to the TEAM IN TRAINING members who are in San Fran right now.  Have a great weekend and GO TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment