Sunday, January 22, 2012

Paying it Forward!

These fun necklaces are available for purchase - 20.00 each which does include shipping. They are made by a friend of mine who has severe Narcolepsy! She makes these in her spare time to help her stay awake. Please help her stay awake while also helping out my fundraiser.   You can comment on here or email me at rachelstraining4acure@yahoo.com if you would like to order one of these. (They will come with the chain)


One other thing that I am super excited about is a couple other fundraisers that were talked about on Saturday when Nicole and I were able to meet up for a short period of time on Saturday!  Charity Poker Tourney, more talked about with the Chili Cook-off! 

Hope you are all doing good!  I am really going to push myself (along with my toe) this week, I am headed to Jamaica with a friend and her son the end of February.  I think this will be a great motivator to really get myself back to the gym!  I will be running this half in 132 days from today!  :) Once again thank you to everyone who has helped me out during this adventure that I am enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment