Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Roller Coaster Ride

What a day today has been!  Some good and some bad.  I am so Thankful for my friends who have stood beside me and are still standing beside me during this venture.  I started to read the book The Courage To Start: A Guide To Running for Your Life by John Bingham.  This is funny as I see things in me doing the same and a reality check to what we think.  I also started a visual of my weightloss venture. I put glass beads in a container (the number equal to the pounds I want to lose) and then put another container next to it.  This is a great reminder that I am the only one that can do anything about my life.  I have to remind myself that while I am paying it forward by fundraising for a great cause, I am also doing this to take charge of life.  I want to say Thank you to my team-mate Nicole for all the heard work you have been putting in to the Chili Cook-off, and to my boyfriend for being at my side.

If you are interested in donating to the bake sale/silent auction/or you think your chili is the BEST, please send me an email at rachelstraining4acure@yahoo.com or fill out the form below for the chili.

Thank you to everyone for making this a great become a great one!  I am excited for the day to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment