Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fundraising

WOW,  I have learned so much in the last coule months about fundraising.  Setting up a big event is way more then I expected it to be but is a great learning experience.  This Chili Cook-off is going to be a huge success I can feel it already.  We have gotten so many great donations and are still looking for more people who think they have the BEST Chili.  If you think your Chili is the Best CLICK HERE to get your registration form.  Please have it in the mail soon so your spot is reserved.  I have many places to update on the Thank-You board, I will be updating that hopefully this weekend.  If you would like to donate to the Silent Auction or to the Bake Sale please email me so that I can put you down on my list. 
We have 2 celebs that will be judging the Chili from the local area - Sarah Stokes and Chris Herzog from WEAU-13.  Also got asked to be on the Sunrise show with WEAU-13 on Monday March 5th, 2012, I am super excited to tell the community about Team in Training along with the Chili Cook-off!

One side note - I just want to say I can't wait to be running on the beach next week!  I will be disconnected from the "world" for a few days!  Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment