Sunday, March 4, 2012

Less Than A Week!!!

We have come down to the 1 week marker for the Chippewa Valley Top Chef Chili Cook-off!  I am super excited as things are really starting to come together for it.  We as at Festival Foods in Eau Claire for 3 days getting the word out, many hours spent contacting businesses to donate for either the silent auction, for gift certificiates for the winners of the Chili.  I know Nicole worked hard at getting letters to the area fire departments/police stations with the hopes we can get them involved.  I will be posting items we will have available some time this week!  I know its going to be great, we have worked super hard to make it this way!  Thank you Kyanne and Karen for driving down to help with the festival foods, also for getting any other items you may have been able to get.  Please keep watching my blog as I update the upcoming events as we have so many more things to offer.
You can still sign up your chili!!!!! Please email for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment