Thursday, March 22, 2012

$5.00 Weekend Challenge For The Leukemia &Lymphoma Society

From Friday, March 22, 2012 at 8am and ending on Monday, March 26, 2012 at 8am!

I AM CHALLENGING EACH ONE OF YOU to donate ONLY $5.00 to my fundraising efforts. You can give it to me in person or donate on the donation site (life is so simple)! $5 is a small amount to help out a great cause!

Just think, if you all 700 of you donated JUST $5 for cancer research, I could raise $3500 (exceed the goal I have and be done fundraising)....

I DONATED, WILL YOU PLEASE MATCH OR EXCEED MY DONATION!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/wi/rnr12/rlarsonvdb

IF I RAISE $500 THIS WEEKEND I WILL PUT PURPLE HIGHLIGHTS IN MY HAIR FOR RACE DAY!

IF I RAISE $1000 THIS WEEKEND I WILL DYE MY WHOLE HEAD PURPLE FOR RACE DAY! (PICS WILL BE POSTED)

No comments:

Post a Comment