Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chippewa Valley Top Chef Chili Cook Off Complete

Wow, the weekend went by fast along with the week.  I can't believe we are done with the Chili Cook Off. We didn't get the turn out which we had hoped and I think that has a lot to do with the weather.  It was 60 degrees out in March.  Who would have thunk!?!?! Even though it was not the best turn out it was still a great and fun event.  I learned a few different things for in the future.  We had celeb judges Sarah Stokes and Chris Herzog join us for the day - Here is the news clip from the night Click Here for Video!  I will be updating my Thank You Page here in the next few days - trying to get caught up with my classes in school (which will be done this week).  Also I am hoping to have the total that we raised shortly.  I am waiting for a couple silent auction items to be paid. 

Currently we have a Virtual 5k going on.  What is a Virtual 5K you ask?  Well its a 5K that you complete at your own time and convenience while still getting the Bling!!  Walk, run, skip, crawl, shop around the mall, where ever you are, when ever you want on from March 11th until March 25, 2012. BLING included! All finishers will receive a finishers medal as our thank you to you for supporting the LLS.

Please share with your friends!

To register, click below:

http://rainbow5k.bbnow.org/donate.php

I can't say THANK YOU enough for all the support that you have given me.  Also I have created a facebook page to go along with this.  I will be posting information on here along with there.  Please "Like" my page!  www.facebook.com/RachelsTrainingForACure  Have a great night!! LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment