Monday, April 2, 2012

Pizza Ranch TONIGHT!

Please stop by Pizza Ranch Monday April 2nd for dinner!! I will be serving from 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm! Pizza Ranch is donating 20% of the sales that evening to me to go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!!! This coupon needs to be printed off and brought with you.

Please share with your friends! The more coupons that come in, the more PR will donate!!!

I hope to see you all out there tonight :)

Also want to say THANK YOU to those of you who donated on my $5.00 challenge.  I was able to raise $202 for the week.  I was not able to raise the $500 goal so no purple highlights and no purple hair for race day:(  Also please watch for some upcoming events that are going to be awesome!

Don't forget you can also find me on Facebook!  www.facebook.com/RachelsTrainingForACure

No comments:

Post a Comment